Monday, March 10, 2008

The Literate Beard Review - Monster Planet

Hey beard lovers. As you might have known, or are just finding out, when I'm not busy juggling a full-time job, family life, and growing a beard . . . all at the same time (yes, I know, it's mind-boggling how I pull it off), I tend to read books. Books that I then submit reviews for over at Analog Medium. My latest literary victim is David Wellington's "Monster Planet". Those guys are kind enough (true gents) to post them up on their fine weblog for all to see. I don't even know why they keep putting them up. I'm fairly amateurish when it comes to writing reviews. I'm more adept at making fun of either myself or celebrities (modesty is one of my strong suits . . . so is liberal use of parenthesis . . eses . . ii?). But, why am I keeping you here? Head on out to Analog Medium and check it out for yourself.

No comments: