Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Month #4 Starts

Month #4 started June 1st, and I have to say that it's definitely longer than I thought "The Beard Growth Project" would survive. I did get a haircut over the weekend, so at least something in the general head-area is shorter, much to my wife's contentment. Although, she keeps pushing for the termination of this scientific experiment. I've never let facial hair grow this long. You can see in the picture (thanks in part to the sparsity of my beard) where my chin ends and where the hair begins. I'm amazed by it. But then again, you can't use my beard as a barometer for hair growth. So, my "achievement" in beard growth might not seem like much to you. Anyway, June might be the last month of this. Enjoy it while it lasts kids.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the beard's days are numbered.... It has been a grand experiment. I thought you could use a show of solidarity.

The Burly Beard Brigade

Joshua Blevins Peck said...

Keep growing that beard!

In a few months we'll have our beard growing contest here in Tulsa we've dubbed "Brothers of the Brush" and we're going for 2 and 1/2 months. Four categories...prizes...lots of beards.

Jaime said...

um . . . I really should update this blog . . . there have been some changes.

dun dun dunnN!

Unknown said...

WOW!!! The wolf man ... Whats up Jaime .. hey bro do you have that wav file of the IN THE WORLD guy ... with the HIS SITE OS THE BEST IN THE WORLD .. LOL I wanna hear that again