Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Friendly Reactions to the TBGP

"The Beard Growth Project" has gotten some input from someone other than my wife lately. Over the long Memorial Day weekend, we visited some friends of ours that I hadn't seen since before the TGBP started. They all said pretty much the same thing.

"You look like you've been stuck in a cave/cage."

Fuck you guys. But, it's cool. Input is appreciated. Even if it's dick-ish. But, other than that, we all had a good time. Saw some friends I hadn't seen since November actually.

In other beard-related news, the wife is once again taken up the torch against the mighty beard. She started asking me to shave it again, once again dropping the "I won't have sex with you until you shave it" ultimatum that I've heard before. She puts up a strong front when it comes to this. But I know she's bluffing. She'll probably read this and get all up in my face about how she's serious this time. But the beard will win her over. It always does. *Wink*

No comments: