Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Beard Growth - Still Weak, but Bushier

Normally, someone without my lack of facial hair growth proficiency, might grow this much hair on their face in about a week or so. My weak facial hair genetic makeup has grown this much beard in just about 2 and a half months. "The Beard Growth Project" has actually lasted longer than I thought it would. But, I might have just learned when the project will come to an end. My wife, who is actually pretty good at predicting the future, said that this is only going to go on for another 2 months. Now, I can be defiant and all and try to extend the life of this scientific experiment, but she's very persuasive. She even told me that she'd shave me in my sleep. So, if this blog is still going past the month of June . . . then consider it a miracle.

No comments: