Monday, April 7, 2008

Beard on Vacation

Hello everybody. New post up, finally. But then again, there's not a whole lot of change now that is visible. I don't think this beard has reached it's zenith yet, but any changes now are not all that recognizable. I should be able to post more often this week. I am currently on vacation from my day job at the bank, which explains the picture being taken of me pretty much relaxing in bed. There might be a radical change to my facial hair towards the end of the week though. I might have to get rid of the sideburns and trim the resulting goatee a little bit. I have an appointment with the Department of Homeland Defense about my pending citizenship (yeah, I'm a dirty foreigner, taking up all the best blog jobs), so I might have to make a good impression to them. I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, I'll be chilling at home, growing my beard. "The Beard Growth Project" will live on.

No comments: