Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Month #3 Starts Off

I bet one or two of you thought that I was done with this experiment. After all, no posts since March 26th, and already we're into April. Rest assured, that as long as my facial hair continues to grow, "The Beard Growth Project" will be around. Like any other scientific endeavors, I hit a little snag with my last week of work for March. I work as a collector for a major bank's credit card division, so the end of the month is really hectic. Long hours and general exhaustion suppress not only this blog's posting regularity, but also my main blog's entry volume. It also affects how much I am available to do the funner things in life that are non-blog-related. Like videogaming, reading, etc. But, now that it's a new month, and work will be a little more relaxed, at least for the next couple of weeks, I should be able to post more.

As far as the facial hair goes . . . My moustache is looking fairly strong. The spot where the sideburn turns into beard is appropriately bushy. The goatee area is looking a little fuller than usual. It's just that stretch of beard that connects the mutton chops to the goatee that I will forever have a problem with. I just don't have the hair follicle quantity that I need to have a nice manly beard. Other than that, I think I can actually see progress. Anyway, off to work. See you people in a couple of days.

No comments: