Friday, February 1, 2008

The Aftermath

It took damn near a half an hour to shave for "The Beard Growth Project". And I don't have the best of electric shavers. Quite frankly, I keep doing this to myself. I buy an electric razor once every couple of years. Every time I do so, I try out a new brand. I've gone through Norelco, Panasonic, back to Norelco, and now I have a Remington. The problem is . . . every time I buy one, I cheap out. So, I go from shitty electric razor to just as shitty electric razor. While this current Remington can hold it's charge pretty well, when my facial hair gets long like it was, it tends to pull at it every so often. This becomes specially painful when I have to clear the moustache area. It's almost as bad as having to pull out slightly-too-long nose hairs (hey, fuck you, people get older and have to deal with shit like that).

So, above and below are pictures I snapped of the painful mess of what was left after the shaving was completed. Yeah . . . I'm fucking weird.

Not Pubes

No comments: