Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Dangers of Growing a Beard

I know that today (6th day of "The Beard Growth Project") there's no picture. I'm tired, I do a lot of overtime at work, and I just don't feel like getting all pretty for you people. Moving on. This comment caught me a little off-guard today. To all the ladies out there that might be seduced by this weak inkling of a beard . . . I am married. Happily. To a wife that, even though thinks this is pretty much one of the nerdiest things she's ever seen, still will let me stay married to her. So, the answer to that burning question is "No, you cannot stroke this beard unless you want my wife wailing on you". Any more questions, please . . . drop 'em in the comments section.

And no, "joanhotmommy9" is not one of my split personalities. I'm pretty sure it's a real person. I think. You never know on the internets.

No comments: