Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lack of Posting Won't Stop this Beard

I know I haven't posted in a couple of days. Since Tuesday, and even then, that wasn't a beard-related post. What can I say? The stresses of work and life bear down on me towards the end of each month as I rush to meet deadlines. This means more overtime, and when I get home, all I want to do is hang out with my wife and veg-out in front of the TV. But, even while all of this is going on, the beard keeps on growing. Nothing can stop "The Beard Growth Project" at this time. But, much like in real life, sometimes the wheels of progress move slowly. It's almost the end of the 2nd full week of growing a beard and this is all I've been able to muster. In my defense, it looks slightly better in public. But not by much.

No comments: