Friday, February 22, 2008

Puberty is Finally Hitting

It looks like this beard of mine (at least that's what I've been calling it) is finally looking like it might turn out semi-OK with this latest entry into this scientific project of mine. Now that it's there (yeah, you can count the hair follicles individually) it just needs more length. I keep battling back the neck beard, which for some reason grows faster than my face beard. Fucking weird genes of mine. I might not post for the next couple of days . . . might . . . no need to burn down the internets . . . . due increased work-load at the office and me not having a real day off until next Saturday. In March. Check your calendars, it's still February. So, if I'm too tired to type something and come up with a new way to photograph my face without looking too much like a douchebag, then forgive me. I do what I can.

1 comment:

Ahhh said...

I'm so very happy for you and the whole puberty thing. it's good to know i'm not attracted to a child.